Protection of your personal assets and family is paramount in everyone’s lives. Quite often we think that having insurance protection for our home, contents, car and other belongings is all that we need. We forget that we need to protect our life and those of our family.
This can be done through having in place a good risk protection plan, and a good financial plan that will move with you through the different stages of your life. Having a good risk management and financial plan is not as simple as just putting money in the bank or saving through super; unfortunately life is a little more complex and it is important to get professional help in these areas.
We have specialist advisers that can assist you with risk advice for yourself and your family, your business, superannuation advice, and assistance with setting up an estate or business succession plan that meets your goals and objectives.
With our personal risk advice we cover the areas of:
- Term Life Insurance (to protect your family or business in the event of death or terminal illness).
- Total and Permanent Disability Insurance (cover for total & permanent inability to work due to sickness or injury)
- Trauma or Critical Illness Insurance (to cover traumatic events such as cancer, heart attack, stroke)
- Income Protection (protecting a monthly benefit if unable to work due to sickness or injury)
- Business Expenses (provides a regular payment for the fixed costs of a business if the insured is unable to work due to sickness or injury)
- Business Succession through key person, debt protection or buy/sell cover
We provide advice to all walks of life for personal or business purposes, however we do specialise in advice to:
- Barristers & other Legal Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Aviation Professionals
- Business of all size
Important Information: General Advice Disclaimer
Any information on this page is provided by Austbrokers Financial Solutions (SYD) Pty Ltd as a Corporate Authorised Representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd | AFSL No 244252.
The information (including taxation) should not be taken as personal advice as it has not been based on any one person’s personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
Accordingly you should consider how appropriate the information is to those objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on any information, and before buying any financial product, you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement for that product.
Information provided on any external sites should not be deemed as financial advice. Austbrokers Financial Solutions (SYD) Pty Ltd take no responsibility for any information presented on external sites.